Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Winner!!

I'm SO sorry for the delay in getting this posted - I was super sick last week with the stomach flu!  :(  I haven't been that sick in quite awhile and boy did it throw me for a loop and I was out of commission for several days!  Then as soon as I was back on my feet, I was back to work for 3 nights and now I finally have time to draw the winner of my ScrapbookSteals blog hop giveaway!!

Random.org drew...

Heather - I will be sending you an email shortly!  :)

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and for those who became new followers - I'm glad to have you!  I hope to get back in my scrap room and get creative again soon!!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them!